Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The US Flag

This is a video I made for Triton Middle School. Here in Iraq we can fly flags over our double HAS on special occasions or for special events. I flew a flag on the 20th of February for my sister and her family (its her birthday) and one for Triton Middle school as a token of my appreciation for all their support. The video highlights the birth of our nation and the role the flag plays through out our history. There is a lot more behind the flag than one might think, and this video is just a small clip of its significance. I hope you all enjoy.



Chris

2 comments:

schlich said...

Many thanks! I appreciate your service to our country and all you have done for Triton Middle School.
Craig Schlichting - TMS Principal

Anonymous said...

Chris,
Just watched the video for Triton. Great Job! Thanks for all you do over there. Can't wait for you to be home in MN!

Love ya,
Annie